> Home / College / Gedee Technical Training Institute (GTTI) / Advance Diploma Program (ADP)
Updated On - Wednesday, 02 June 2021
Advance Diploma Program (ADP)


Diploma | Full Time | Duration: 1 Year

Advance Diploma Courses (ADC),  1-year program.

Mechatronics integrates the classical fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering and information technology to establish basic principles for a contemporary Engineering design methodology.

The students are taught on different concepts in the following disciplines

  • Modular Production System (MPS) Stations
  • Hands on Exposure with Mitsubishi Robot
  • Hydraulics and Pneumatics Training
  • Training on Power frames and Drive Technology

70% of the total training period is provided for practicals and the remaining 30% is used for theoretical studies. The training centre is well equipped with state-of-the-art machineries, equipment and design software.


Specialization:
  • Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics and Automation Technology (ADMAT)
Eligibility
Admission Process 2022
Updated On - Tuesday, 12 January 2021

Gedee Technical Training Institute (GTTI)

Institute offers following programs

Post Diploma in Tool Design (PDTD)

Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics and Automation Technology (ADMAT)

Diploma in Mechatronics (DiMT)


Admission Process

Candidate must attach the following attested copies along with applicaiton form

  • Community certificate from relevant authority l Aadhaar Copy
  • Candidates who studied out side TN should submit migration certificate
  • Candidates who studied outside Tamilnadu should submit Migration Certificate on admission.
  • All copies of Certificate must be attested (Govt.) 

One can download application from from institute website.

 Download Application Form

Forward your application form duly filled with all details together with the cards to the following address by Registered Post along with demand draft for Rs. 500/- in favour of “Gedee Technical Training Institute” payable at Coimbatore, so as to reach us on or before  last date.

The Manager (Training)
Gedee Technical Training Institute
(Next to President Hall), 734, Avinashi Road,
Coimbatore - 641 018.
Tamilnadu, S. India.
Tel : 0422 - 2222243, 2222058
Fax : 0422 - 2242760
E-mail : gtti@rediffmail.com
Notifications
admission notification Gedee Technical Training Institute (GTTI): Admission 2021
Published on - Wednesday, 12 May 2021

Gedee Technical Training Institute (GTTI) offers Diploma programs for the academic year 2021-2022





Gallery
Back to top
Get Gedee Technical Training Institute (GTTI)
Admission Form 2022
APPLY NOW
forward_to_inbox